Monday, April 6, 2009

Last Week Recap

Nothing too exciting going on here besides my mileage getting up to 37.7 miles last week. It looks like this week will be the first time I hit 40 since September - weather, health, family and work permitting, of course. I was able to hit 150 for the month of March, which was a huge step for me. Obviously those of you that follow the blog and/or my life, know that January and February were pretty busy months. And the weather wasn't exactly overly cooperative. From December 27th to January 24th, I ran 84.74 miles. I did not run at all from the 25th thru the 31st of January. I logged 83.95 miles in February. So, we're definitely headed in the right direction. I don't have monthly mileage goals, but do have weekly goals set thru the week ending June 7th. It'll be interesting to see what I can crank it up to before then.

Here are a couple of the official Shamrock Shuffle photos from last week:

1 comment:

The Puerto Rican Kenyan said...

Hey bud, I think I'm going to need to pick your brain about fundraising. I have a charity in mind, but it's not one of the big ones that attract lots of runners. Feel free to shoot me an email at some point.