Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Unbelievable!

In just over 24 hours, we have managed to raise over $3,000 dollars for Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy. I am truly grateful for everyone's support. I have received several gracious emails from some of you who have donated. I would love to be able to send individual emails to each of you who has contributed, but the site doesn't give me your email addresses. So, to all of you I have not been able personally thank, thank you very much. I really am amazed that we have been able to reach out to this many people and raise this amount of money in such a short amount of time. We are all connected to Cru in some way and are all hoping for the best.

The next thing we have to figure out is how far should we raise the new goal? The original $3,000 goal was somewhat arbitrarily decided upon. At this point, I think we'll be able to double that number. So let's set the bar a little bit above that and go with $7,500. I know there are still a lot of people out there who want to contribute at some point over the next 15 weeks. Please continue to reach out to your friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, barbers, butchers, bakers or whoever you come in contact with to help support our cause.

Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I appreciate every single one of you and your generous contributions.

1 comment:

MichelleNimtz said...

This is so wonderful what you are doing! Ken is truly blessed to have such a great friend. I wish you all the best in your training. You're amazing!!
-Michelle Nimtz
(soon to be Joe Fanaro's sister in law)